Gift Aid Declaration Form

Please carefully read the following Statement.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on ALL my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. If you are a UK tax payer you can become part of our Gift Aid Scheme by completing the Gift Aid Declaration via the link below.

Here are a few points to be reminded of in regard to gift aid

1. You can only be part of/remain in, the Gift Aid Scheme if you are a UK tax payer.

2. It is your responsibility to inform us if: a) you stop paying tax, b) want to cancel this declaration, c) change your name or home address d) no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains tax to cover your donations.

3. If your gift is by cheque, it must be from your personal account or a joint account, (Bank, Building Society, etc) of which you are one of the signatories.

4. If you give by Standing Order, it must be from your personal account or a joint account of which you are one of the signatories.

5. If you intend to give from a Business Account, please remember that this gift cannot be Gift Aided, so please contact me at the address below, as there are different rules for this type of giving. 6. If more than one person in your family wants to be part of the Kingdom Life Church Gift Aid Scheme, each person will need to complete and return a Gift Aid Declaration.

Please return this form once filled out either by hand or electronically, printed then signed to the finance administrator via the church office or the address on the covering letter.

Download gift aid declaration form.